SonicWall SNSP (English)
- Discovery Hotel
- CH. des Lentillères 24, , 1023 Crissier - Lausanne, Schweiz
SFr. 2'190.00 zzgl. MwSt.
- Christopher Cantieni, Infinigate (Schweiz) AG
Today, we repeatedly encounter the difficulty of reacting to dynamic changes in the cyber threat landscape. Coming up on the heels of the highly successful SNSA program, SonicWall now presents the SonicWall Network Security Professional (SNSP) course, an expert-level training and certification program that builds on the enterprise security skills learned in the SNSA course.
Previously known as the Network Security Advance Administration (NSAA / CSSP) course, the revamped SNSP curriculum expands on the topics covered in SNSA and features advanced SonicWall firewall configuration and administration tasks aimed at helping enterprises adapt to dynamic security environments.
Relevant curriculum changes include an expanded and deeper look at the new SonicOS 6.5.x and deployment methods to address customer and business network and cyber security needs.
The students will learn how to monitor, investigate, analyze, and configure SonicWall Next-Gen firewalls running SonicOS 6.5.X to enable advanced functionality related to Secure and Remote Connectivity, Network Optimization, and Threat Prevention. These configurations and theory modules include Advanced Routing, using Packet Capture and SonicOS CLI interface, DPI-SSL/TLS Server and SSH and advanced High Availability and more. Upon successful completion of the SNSP program, the students will be able to demonstrate and implement SonicWall advanced security features and best practices. They will be able to proactively and effectively defend against current and evolving network and cyber security threats.
Upon successful completion of the ILT, you get access to the certification exam by SonicWALL. This is not part of the two-day ILT. The certification exam will be completed on the SonicWALL University. The exam is closed book and virtually proctored. The certification is valid for 2 years.
- SonicWall Network Administration (SNSA) certification
- A personal MySonicWall account (no general company account)
- The registered email address must be reported at registration
- Access to the mailbox which was registered at MySonicWall
- In depth understandig of networking fundamentals and architecture following areas:
- Network topologies
- Network addressing
- Subnet masks
- Routing / Switching
- Knowledge of enterprise security concepts following areas:
- Gateway Security
- VPN / IPSec
- SSL Encryption
- IT Responsible
- Security Professionals
- System Engineers
- Technical Account Manager
- Course Introduction and Overview
- Configuring VPN Auto Provisioning
- Configuring Advanced Routing
- Using the SonicOS Command Line interface
- Configuring Capture Client
- Capturing and Replaying Packets
- Configuring Advanced interface Settings
- Configuring DPI-SSL/TLS Server
- Configuring DPI-SSH
- Configuring App Rules
- Configuring App Control
- Configuring Advanced High Availability
- Configuring Content Filtering
- Excluding Trusted Content
- Configuring VoIP
- Resolving and Reporting False Positives
- Configuring CASS
- Implementing Best Practices