SonicWall SNSA (English)
- Discovery Hotel
- CH. des Lentillères 24, , 1023 Crissier - Lausanne, Schweiz
SFr. 1'890.00 zzgl. MwSt.
Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider schon vorbei.
- Christopher Cantieni, Infinigate (Schweiz) AG
The new SonicWall Network Security Administrator training gives a comprehensive insight into the SonicWALL unified threat management (UTM) appliances from SonicWall. The focus is placed on Hands-On Labs, installation, configuration and troubleshooting. Also, you will get an insight into important security features such as DPI-SSL scanning and SonicWALL capture ATP.
The certification training is divided into three phases:
As a preparation for this training there are 8 eLearning modules available, which you can complete on the SonicWall University. This e-learning is not part of the two-day certification training. We recommend you carry out these modules before starting the training (approx. 4 hours) because these modules contain important theoretical information to the ILT.
Instructor Led Training (ILT)
During the two-day ILT you’ll learn the installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of SonicWall firewall appliances in Hands-On Labs. All labs are realistic and simulate examples of a growing company with increasing infrastructure requirements.
Upon successful completion of the eLearning modules and of the ILT, you get access to the certification exam by SonicWALL. This is not part of the two-day ILT. The certification exam will be completed on the SonicWALL University. The exam is closed book and virtually proctored.
- System Engineers
- Technical Account Manager
- IT Responsible
- Security Representative
- A personal MySonicWall account (no general company account)
- The registered email address must be reported at registration
- The activation key for the exam and the eLearning modules are linked to the personal MySonicWall account
- Access to the mailbox which was registered at MySonicWall
- eLearning modules successfully completed
- Notebook with VMWare Player or Hyper-V
Solid basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Network toplologies
- Network adressing
- Subnet masks
- Routing / switching
Basic knowledge in the following areas:
- Zone based firewalls
- VPN / IPSec
The following list gives you an overview of the topics covered in this training, which are brought closer to the participants with everyday Labs.
- Session 0: Program Overview and Reference Architecture
- Session 1: Setting up Basic Firewall Components
- Session 2: Unified Threat Management
- Session 3: Secure Access
- Session 4: Deep Packet Inspection (DPI-SSL)
- Session 5: Content Filtering
- Session 6: Application Control
- Session 7: Scalability and Reliability
- Session 8: High Availability